Arapahoe Basin, known as "The Legend" to many Coloradans, has one of the longest ski seasons in North America, open from October to June. Enjoy the 360 degree view from the summit or lunch at Black Mountain Lodge all while skiing some of the best terrain in the world. With the addition of the Montezuma Bowl, there is twice the natural beauty to explore; more high-alpine groomed runs, bowls, chutes and glades, all serviced by our new quad chair lift. Experience the Legend.
- Annual Snowfall: 350.0in / 889cm
- Area: 960 acres
- Base Elevation: 10780 ft / 3278 m
- Summit Elevation: 13050 ft / 3968 m
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Weekday
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Weekend
- Season Dates: October 2017—June 2018
- Notes: Opening day is Oct. 13, 2017!
- Address: P.O. Box 5808 28194 U.S. Highway 6 Dillon, CO, 80435
- Main Phone Number : 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246)
- Lodging/Central Reservations : 800-248-1942
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Denver International Airport
- Miles from Denver: 68
Best Known For
- Arapahoe Basin has one of the longest seasons in North America with skiing and boarding from mid-October until early-June and occasionally into July.
- The famous A-Basin Bacon Bloody Mary in the 6th Alley Bar & Grill – we sell more than 10,000 a season.
- The Pallavicini lift – an iconic fixed grip double chair that services some of the snowiest (and steepest) terrain at the mountain.
- Uphill access during operating and non-operating hours. To learn more, click here.
- Family-friendly, laid back atmosphere – free slope-side parking, one convenient base area and affordable snowsports lessons for kids and adults.
Follow Arapahoe Basin:
For all things Arapahoe Basin, click here.
This just in
See more from Arapahoe Basin on our blog.