Crested Butte, located in the heart of Colorado's Rocky Mountains, is the place to inspire your passion for adventure. With vibrant Victorian store-fronts and expressive local characters, Crested Butte remains true to its heritage and radiates an unparalleled welcoming and inviting spirit that will take you back to a simpler life and time.
- Annual Snowfall: 300.0in / 762cm
- Area: 1547 acres
- Base Elevation: 9375 ft / 2850 m
- Summit Elevation: 12162 ft / 3698 m
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2016—April 2017
- Address: 12 Snowmass Rd Mt. Crested Butte, CO, 81225
- Main Phone Number : 800-544-8448
- Snow Report : 970-349-2323
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Gunnison/Crested Butte Regional GUC
- Miles from Denver: 230
Best Known For
An historic coal mining turned ski town; Crested Butte is a place that lives and breathes outdoor adventure where the only limits are your own. An authentic destination, where crowds don't exist, zany, festive community events are a priority, and genuine family adventure awaits. With wide open beginner and intermediate runs, great terrain parks and some of Colorado's best in-bounds extreme terrain, the mountain has something for everyone. Be sure to check out the town of Crested Butte: Colorado's Last Great Ski Town, it'll leave you wondering why you don't call this place home.
Follow Crested Butte:
This just in
See more from Crested Butte on our blog.
Book three or more nights of lodging and three of more days of skiing and receive your fourth night of lodging and you fourth day of skiing free!