With a 76-year history, Winter Park Resort is Colorado's longest continually operated ski resort with the newest experiences. Averaging over 320 inches of annual snowfall and 300 days of sunshine, paired with 3,081 acres of award-winning terrain including groomers, terrain parks, deeps, steeps, trees and most definitely world-famous bumps at Mary Jane. Located just 67 miles northwest of Denver, Winter Park Resort is the closest major destination resort to Denver International Airport.
- Annual Snowfall: 327.0in / 831cm
- Area: 3081 acres
- Base Elevation: 9000 ft / 2736 m
- Summit Elevation: 12060 ft / 3667 m
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays 9am-4pm; Weekends 8:30am-4pm
- Season Dates: November 2015—April 2016
- Address: 85 Parsenn Road Winter Park, CO, 80482
- Main Phone Number : 970-726-5514
- Winter Park Resort Lodging : 866-239-3994
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Denver International Airport DEN
- Miles from Denver: 67
Best Known For
Skiing Magazine ranks Mary Jane No. 1 in mogul skiing in North America. The U.S. Freestyle Mogul Team knows all about Mary Jane and her phenomenal bumps and has trained here the 1998, 2002, and 2006 Olympics as well as pre-season for the past 14 years.
Winter Park is also a favorite of families, featuring a variety of terrain, the state's best Ski and Ride School, and a warm, welcoming staff.
Follow Winter Park!
This just in
Seize the Seven this winter at Winter Park Resort! Seize seven world-class territories spread out over 3,000 skiable acres. Seize over 320” of snow. Seize family fun. Seize Winter Park Express train service directly from Denver Union Station. Seize inspiration at the home of the National Sports Center for the Disabled. Instead of spending months in hibernation, “Carve Diem” at Winter Park Resort! Visit www.winterparkresort.com and book your mountain getaway today.