Wolf Creek Ski Area is known for its deep-powder skiing, friendly atmosphere, delicious homemade food and affordable pricing. Located in Southwest Colorado in the San Juan Mountains Wolf Creek has always been known for its uniqueness in the ski industry since its opening in 1939. Many families and powderhounds are drawn to Wolf Creek's mountain style; there's something fun for everyone, including you!
- Annual Snowfall: 430.0in / 1093cm
- Area: 1600 acres
- Base Elevation: 10300 ft / 3132 m
- Summit Elevation: 11904 ft / 3619 m
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2016—April 2017
- Notes: Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with ALL lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; seven days a week! Check out www.WolfCreekSki.com for details on all our upcoming events!
- Address: Hwy 160 East, Top of Wolf Creek Pass Pagosa Springs, CO, 81147
- Main Phone Number : 970-264-5639
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Durango/La Plata County DRO
- Miles from Denver: 246
Best Known For
Average annual snowfall is 430 inches! The most in Colorado! Wolf Creek is also known for incredible food; including the Santa Fe style green chili, red chili, gourmet salad bar, hot daily special and delicious dessert menu.
This just in
• Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% of the mountain with lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week for the season! • Tomorrow, Wednesday January 18th is United Way Day! Wolf Creek Ski Area hosts a United Way Day and donates a portion of each lift ticket sold to the United Way Foundation. Lift tickets will be $55 for adults for this special event! • The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket! • Please visit www.WolfCreekSki.com for details on all of our events. • The Nordic Track was groomed Monday January 16th!