Wolf Creek Ski Area is known for its deep-powder skiing, friendly atmosphere, delicious homemade food and affordable pricing. Located in Southwest Colorado in the San Juan Mountains Wolf Creek has always been known for its uniqueness in the ski industry since its opening in 1939. Many families and powderhounds are drawn to Wolf Creek's mountain style; there's something fun for everyone, including you!
- Annual Snowfall: 430.0in / 1093cm
- Area: 1600 acres
- Base Elevation: 10300 ft / 3132 m
- Summit Elevation: 11904 ft / 3619 m
- Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2016—April 2017
- Notes: Sunday, October 2nd, 2016 was the last day to purchase a Season Pass at the Pre-Season rate. Season Passes are now at the regular rates. Season Passes can be purchased at the regular rate online at www.wolfcreekski.com, over the phone by calling 970-264-5639 or by U.S.P.S. mail.
- Address: Hwy 160 East, Top of Wolf Creek Pass Pagosa Springs, CO, 81147
- Main Phone Number : 970-264-5639
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Durango/La Plata County DRO
- Miles from Denver: 246
Best Known For
Average annual snowfall is 430 inches! The most in Colorado! Wolf Creek is also known for incredible food; including the Santa Fe style green chili, red chili, gourmet salad bar, hot daily special and delicious dessert menu.
This just in
Business office hours will resume to Monday thru Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wolf Creek is taking applications for most departments at this time. Please check the employment page of www.wolfcreekski.com to download an application.