Resort Ticket Information
The spectrum of lift access products is wide, benefiting the skier. Resorts have evolved their offerings in creative ways, giving consumers the freedom of choice and the ability to find a product that suits their exact needs. Here are some things to consider when you are considering your lift ticket needs:
Decide how often you’ll ski
- Every day or a handful of days every month? You need a season pass.
- Three or four times a winter? Many resorts have great “packs” of tickets you can buy in advance.
- One or two times total? Consider a discount card or purchasing single day tickets in advance.
- Feeling spontaneous and unsure – you can always purchase directly from a lift ticket window at the resort. Just remember, typically the further in advance you purchase the ticket the lower the cost.
Figure out where you'll ski
- Where do your friends and family ski?
- Do you have a favorite resort and just want to ski there?
- Do you want a pass that will allow you to ski multiple resorts?
- Maybe you’ll have a home resort that you’ll ski or ride regularly along with some side trips to explore different resorts.
- The options are endless.
Check out the links below for ticket pricing information for each Colorado Ski Country member resort.
||Aspen Highlands||Aspen Mountain
||Copper Mountain||Crested Butte||Eldora
|Winter Park||Wolf Creek