Associate Member Information
Colorado Ski Country USA is the trusted, authoritative voice in Colorado snow sports. Colorado's ski industry is responsible for contributing nearly $3 billion to the state economy each year. If your organization is impacted by Colorado's snow sports industry, then this is your opportunity to be part of Colorado Ski Country USA as an associate member. Join us in helping grow Colorado's winter sports industry and receive numerous benefits along the way.
To view a list of our current associate members please click here.
With 21 ski areas around the state, no doubt there is a mountain for everyone in Colorado Ski Country USA. Through effective public policy, marketing and communications, Colorado Ski Country USA has been inspiring millions of domestic and international visitors to experience Colorado's winter first hand. In Colorado, there is more than just a mountain for everyone; there are restaurants, bars, lodging, rental shops and endless adventures. Together these vacation elements provide guests with authentic experiences that keep them coming back.
Your affiliation as an associate member with Colorado Ski Country USA includes:
- Listing on coloradoski.com
- Industry news delivered weekly by email
- Comprehensive, nationwide school vacation survey including spring break, summer vacation and winter break dates
- One inclusion in a CSCUSA eNewsletter
- Invitation to participate in political advocacy and coalitions
- Periodic email updates on state or federal legislation of broad interest
- 10% discount on qualified advertising
- Informational emails and membership updates
- Discount on registration for the Colorado Ski Country USA Annual Meeting
Colorado Ski Country USA offers run-of-site, geo and behavioral targeted advertising on ColoradoSki.com. Our website reaches more than 2M viewers interested in skiing and snowboarding in Colorado each season. We offer a wide range of options that are flexible and tailored specifically to the needs of each advertiser.
For advertising opportunitites, please contact Victoria Jemmott at 303.866.9702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.