On slope, Copper Mountain's terrain is naturally divided for all abilities and includes fantastic bowl skiing. Off slope, Copper features three recently completed base villages that have redefined the Copper experience with accommodations, restaurants, bars, shops, and a kids-only lodge. Come visit Copper Mountain today. Everyone deserves a snow day!CopperColorado.com
- Annual Snowfall
- 306.0 inches/778 cm
- 2465 acres
- Base Elevation
- 9703 feet/2950 meters
- Summit Elevation
- 12313 feet/3744 meters
- Hours of Operation
- wkdys 9am-4pm; wknds 8:30am-4pm
- Season Dates
- November 2014—April 2015
2nd Fl Admin, 209 Ten Mile Circle
Copper Mountain, CO, 80443
- Main Phone Number
- Closest Airport
- Denver International Airport DEN
- Miles from Denver
Best Known For
Copper Mountain is one of the largest and least crowded resorts in Summit County - a place known throughout the world for premier skiing and riding. The 9,700-foot base elevation at Copper Mountain ensures optimal conditions throughout the winter season.
This just in
Copper Mountain is open for the winter season. Visit Copper and watch the US Ski and Snowboard Team train, enjoy the newly renovated Woodward at Copper Barn and a host of seasonal events! Head to Copper, your gateway to happiness!
All tubing hills are not made equal. You could go the classic straight lane route, or you can up your game with Copper. After a day on the slopes, kick off those ski boots and gather your entourage (AKA your family) and head to the hill. Sign your waiver and test out your hand picked tube on Copper’s banked curves. Laugh your pants off with Copper Tubing Hill.
Pre-Purchase Tubing and Save 20%!
Why Tube at Copper?
- Most competitive rates around town, hands down.
- Large groups are allowed to tube at one time (snow conditions permitting).
- 4 lanes that feature banked curves, jumps, & a long run out!
- Double-Tubes are available for guests who want to ride together.
- Free and easy parking in the Alpine Parking Lot. Free shuttle also available from Alpine Lot.
- Tubing by the hour. We can accommodate up to 120 tubers per session. (Exclusive use Group Rentals Available)
- The most friendly staff around (really just big kids themselves).
- Our quick and efficient surface lift, "The Stinger", that whisks you to the top for another run.
-Copper Station – A full-service lodge offering coffee, hot chocolate, cafeteria (home to the $5.99 lunch special), restrooms and the beloved JJ's Tavern – is just steps away.
- Critterland, the most fantastically fun, interactive snow play-area for parents and children to enjoy together, is adjacent to the Tubing Hill. Perfect for those little Critters under 36” tall.
- Have a group of 10 or more tubers? Give us a call to book discounted group rates. 866.416.9874
Other Deals by Copper Mountain
2nd Night 50% Off
Everyone Deserves A Snow Day. But you, and only you, deserve one at Copper Mountain. Book one night of lodging and we'll knock 50% off the second one. That equals 25% off each night, or if you go for four nights, the last one is FREE. And that's what we like to call Copper Math of Awesome.
*Some restrictions apply.
Don’t lose any ski time by stopping to pick up rentals when we have a rental shop right at Copper Mountain. Getting you to the slope fast and providing you the best in-shop and on-snow performance is easy for us. Fist bump anyone?
Pre-purchase equipment rentals and save 20%!
Copper Mountain Rental Equipment includes skis from Salomon and Head!