Granby Ranch’s (formerly SolVista Basin) great learn-to-ski and ride programs, convenient access and family friendly prices make it a longtime Colorado family favorite. Stunning scenery, sunny skies, consistent trail grooming and superior customer service promise a great guest experience.
- Annual Snowfall: 220.0in / 559cm
- Area: 406 acres
- Base Elevation: 8202 ft / 2494 m
- Summit Elevation: 9202 ft / 2798 m
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Season Dates: December 2016—April 2017
- Notes: Granby Ranch is closed for the season. Thanks for a great winter!
- Address: 1000 Village Road Granby, CO, 80446
- Main Number : 888-850-4615
- Lodging/Central Reservations : 888-850-4615
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Denver International Airport DEN
- Miles from Denver: 78
Best Known For
Get on The Snow Program:
If you have ever wanted to learn to ski or snowboard, Granby Ranch has the program for you! You can learn an exciting new sport with our professional instructors, and receive a season pass to Get on the Snow. Granby Ranch's Snow School enables beginners to improve their skiing faster with a direct-to-parallel approach that utilizes specific body movements in conjunction with shaped skis. Granby Ranch's Snow School incorporates a gentle beginner hill with seven Progression Terrain Parks as the perfect landscape for connecting turns and learning jumps. Complete two ski or snowboarding lesson packages and graduate with a GOTS season pass to Granby Ranch, as well as a 20% discount coupon valid for a retail merchandise purchase.
This program is for Level 1 beginners only. Reservations required.
Visit granbyranch.com for more information.
This just in
See more from Granby Ranch on our blog.