At 4,406 vertical feet, Snowmass has the most in the country. And with 3,132 acres of terrain, 91 trails, 21 chairlifts and access to your choice of cruisers, glades, steeps, terrain parks, and halfpipes, you'll have to come back for more. Grab seconds at our restaurants too; on-mountain at Sam's Smokehouse at the top of the Village Express chair, or in the base village at Sneaky's Tavern adjacent to The Treehouse Kids' Adventure Center.
- Annual Snowfall: 300.0in / 762cm
- Area: 3132 acres
- Base Elevation: 8104 ft / 2464 m
- Summit Elevation: 12510 ft / 3804 m
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2016—April 2016
- Address: 40 Carriage Way Aspen, CO, 81612
- Mail Phone Number : 800-525-6200
- Lodging/Central Reservations : 800-494-6395
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Aspen/Pitkin County ASE
- Miles from Denver: 220
Best Known For
Wide-open, groomed cruising and family-friendly activities. Snowmass has long been rated one of the best family ski areas in North America.
This just in
See more from Snowmass on our blog.