With some of the highest guest service scores within the ski industry, Steamboat is famous worldwide for its authentic western atmosphere, genuine friendliness, Olympian tradition and Champagne Powder® snow. One of North America’s top family resorts, Steamboat-Ski Town, U.S.A.® encompasses 165 trails, 3,668 vertical feet and nearly 3,000 skiable acres with six peaks filled with world-class groomed cruisers, bumps, steeps, meadows, legendary trees, four terrain parks and rarely a lift line to be seen.
Getting to the best ski town in North America this winter has never been easier. Steamboat’s nonstop flight program will offer convenient access via nonstop air service from 11 major airports on Alaska, American, Delta and United Airlines. Contact Steamboat Central Reservations® for winter vacation packages, 800.922.2722
- Annual Snowfall: 352.0in / 895cm
- Area: 2965 acres
- Base Elevation: 6900 ft / 2098 m
- Summit Elevation: 10568 ft / 3213 m
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m - 4 p.m. (Night 5:30-8:30 p.m. Thur-Mon)
- Season Dates: November 2016—April 2017
- Address: 2305 Mt. Werner Circle Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487
- Main Phone Number : 970-879-6111
- Reservations : 800-922-2722
- Snow Report : 970-879-7300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Steamboat/Hayden HDN
- Miles from Denver: 157
Best Known For
- Best Family Programs in North America
- Authentic, Genuine Town
- Natural Hot Springs
- Ski Town, U.S.A.® Olympian Tradition
- Western Heritage
- Champagne Powder® snow
- Night Skiing and Riding
- Tree Terrain
In Steamboat, kids learn to ski, ride, bike or explore as soon as they can walk, which may explain why Steamboat has produced 88 Winter Olympians, more than any other town in North America.
For all things Steamboat, CLICK HERE
This just in
See more from Steamboat on our blog.
This year, Steamboat is offering its Springalicious pass, which includes three days of skiing during the month of April for $129. To purchase and for more information visit www.steamboat.com.