Wolf Creek Ski Area is known for its deep-powder skiing, friendly atmosphere, delicious homemade food and affordable pricing. Located in Southwest Colorado in the San Juan Mountains Wolf Creek has always been known for its uniqueness in the ski industry since its opening in 1939. Many families and powderhounds are drawn to Wolf Creek's mountain style; there's something fun for everyone, including you!
- Annual Snowfall: 430.0in / 1093cm
- Area: 1600 acres
- Base Elevation: 10300 ft / 3132 m
- Summit Elevation: 11904 ft / 3619 m
- Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2016—April 2017
- Notes: Wolf Creek Ski Area is open seven days a week for the ski season! 95 percent of the mountain is open! ALL lifts operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm! Check out www.WolfCreekSki.com for details on all our upcoming events!
- Address: Hwy 160 East, Top of Wolf Creek Pass Pagosa Springs, CO, 81147
- Main Phone Number : 970-264-5639
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Durango/La Plata County DRO
- Miles from Denver: 246
Best Known For
Average annual snowfall is 430 inches! The most in Colorado! Wolf Creek is also known for incredible food; including the Santa Fe style green chili, red chili, gourmet salad bar, hot daily special and delicious dessert menu.
This just in
All-Day, All-Mountain lift tickets are $66 for adults, $37 for seniors and $34 for children. Ski School is being offered to both adults and children, including the Wolf Pup Program. Ski and snowboard rentals are available, along with the Wolf Creek Lodge and Treasure Sports. Continental Espresso Bar is temporarily closed until further notice. Prospector Grill and Base Camp open for the season. Stop into the Prospector Grill for a delicious breakfast and enjoy the views and sunshine on the Base Camp sundeck while grabbing a snack. Warm up with a delicious beverage! Wolf Creek is taking applications for all departments at this time: Lifts, Food & Beverage, Bakers, Ski School, Cashiers and more! The Nordic Track was groomed Wednesday, November 30th. Please check the employment page of www.WolfCreekSki.com to download an application.