Wolf Creek Ski Area is known for its deep-powder skiing, friendly atmosphere, delicious homemade food and affordable pricing. Located in Southwest Colorado in the San Juan Mountains Wolf Creek has always been known for its uniqueness in the ski industry since its opening in 1939. Many families and powderhounds are drawn to Wolf Creek's mountain style; there's something fun for everyone, including you!
- Annual Snowfall: 430.0in / 1093cm
- Area: 1600 acres
- Base Elevation: 10300 ft / 3132 m
- Summit Elevation: 11904 ft / 3619 m
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2016—April 2017
- Notes: Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with ALL lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; seven days a week!
Check out www.WolfCreekSki.com for details on all our upcoming events!
- Address: Hwy 160 East, Top of Wolf Creek Pass Pagosa Springs, CO, 81147
- Main Phone Number : 970-264-5639
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Durango/La Plata County DRO
- Miles from Denver: 246
Best Known For
Average annual snowfall is 430 inches! The most in Colorado! Wolf Creek is also known for incredible food; including the Santa Fe style green chili, red chili, gourmet salad bar, hot daily special and delicious dessert menu.
This just in
•This Sunday, February 26th is College Day. Lift tickets are just $44 for students with a valid college photo I.D. AND current, printed class schedule!
•The next race in the Fun Race Series is also on Sunday, February 26th. The Mardi Gras Race begins at 11:00 am and is free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities!
• The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run dependent on visibility and as conditions allow. Please inquire at the Ticket Office for current operating status. The shuttle is FREE with purchase of a lift ticket!
• The Meadow Loop of the Nordic Track was groomed Monday, February 20th. The backside segment of the 6 km Nordic loop is not open; the loop is now about 4 km.