Wolf Creek Ski Area is known for its deep-powder skiing, friendly atmosphere, delicious homemade food and affordable pricing. Located in Southwest Colorado in the San Juan Mountains Wolf Creek has always been known for its uniqueness in the ski industry since its opening in 1939. Many families and powderhounds are drawn to Wolf Creek's mountain style; there's something fun for everyone, including you!
- Annual Snowfall: 430.0in / 1093cm
- Area: 1600 acres
- Base Elevation: 10300 ft / 3132 m
- Summit Elevation: 11904 ft / 3619 m
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2016—April 2017
- Notes: Wolf Creek Ski Area is 100% open with ALL lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; seven days a week!
Check out www.WolfCreekSki.com for details on all our upcoming events!
- Address: Hwy 160 East, Top of Wolf Creek Pass Pagosa Springs, CO, 81147
- Main Phone Number : 970-264-5639
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Durango/La Plata County DRO
- Miles from Denver: 246
Best Known For
Average annual snowfall is 430 inches! The most in Colorado! Wolf Creek is also known for incredible food; including the Santa Fe style green chili, red chili, gourmet salad bar, hot daily special and delicious dessert menu.
This just in
• 100% of the mountain is OPEN with all lifts operating from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm; 7 days a week! • Local Appreciation Day is today! Lift tickets are just $44 for adults, $27 for seniors and $24 for children. Proof of residency NOT required…everyone’s a LOCAL here at Wolf Creek! • The Horseshoe Bowl SnowCat Shuttle will run as conditions allow. Please inquire at the ticket office for current operating status. • 100% of the Nordic Track was groomed and track set Sunday, March 26th. We will be grooming the full track on a regular basis for the remainder of the season. • Closing Day is Sunday, April 2nd. If there is significant snowfall and good timing of storm cycles, Wolf Creek will reopen for weekends throughout April. Announcements for reopening dates will be found on the homepage at www.WolfCreekSki.com. • Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details and the most up-to-date information on all our events!