Wolf Creek Ski Area is known for its deep-powder skiing, friendly atmosphere, delicious homemade food and affordable pricing. Located in Southwest Colorado in the San Juan Mountains Wolf Creek has always been known for its uniqueness in the ski industry since its opening in 1939. Many families and powderhounds are drawn to Wolf Creek's mountain style; there's something fun for everyone, including you!
- Annual Snowfall: 430.0in / 1093cm
- Area: 1600 acres
- Base Elevation: 10300 ft / 3132 m
- Summit Elevation: 11904 ft / 3619 m
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Season Dates: October 2015—April 2016
- Notes: Wolf Creek Ski Area is open for the season! Check out www.wolfcreekski.com for the most up-to-date information.
- Address: Hwy 160 East, Top of Wolf Creek Pass Pagosa Springs, CO, 81147
- Main Phone Number : 970-264-5639
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Durango/La Plata County DRO
- Miles from Denver: 246
Best Known For
Average annual snowfall is 430 inches! The most in Colorado! Wolf Creek is also known for incredible food; including the Santa Fe style green chili, red chili, gourmet salad bar, hot daily special and delicious dessert menu.
This just in
•We have "THE MOST SNOW IN COLORADO" with 321" so far this season!
•TODAY, Sunday February 7th we will have a Local Appreciation Day, no ID is required. Also, TODAY we are celebrating with our Super Bowl Fun Race! Time to get your race on!!!
•The Nordic Trails were groomed & track set Thursday, February 4th!
•Our Premium Demo Ski and Snowboard online rentals have launched. Log in and reserve yours now!
•Check out www.wolfcreekski.com for the most up-to-date information and details on all our events happening here at Wolf Creek!